Thank you Cherie and Adam,
    You are right, the palms aren't facing the body and the fingers are facing down.  We also changed the movement arrows so that it is simpler to read.
Let us know what you think.

[log in to unmask]" alt="">

Jonathan

On 5/29/2013 8:51 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I have to agree with Cherie's question of the palm facing in toward the body. Also, are the fingers down meaning that the hands are rotated that way, or is it that the hands are rotated so the fingers are up? I would suspect that the sign is like the first one that Cherie sent. Is that what you mean?

Adam