This sign for September is like drumming.

I told Jorge that we can't use the wrist line as arms.  But he wanted me to show you and see what you think.

Also feel like the wrist line should be the same direction as the actual wrist but if I did that the arrows would be in the wrong direction.  Do anybody have any guidelines for using these movement symbols?

Are there any lessons on these wrist movements.  Does the symbol represent only the up and down like the Yes sign or also side to side like drumming?

Thanks
--

email: [log in to unmask]
Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171