SignWriting List
June 3, 2013

Hello Jonathan and everyone -

I think you are correct that your writing of the sign for YESTERDAY is more accurate and a good way to write it, Jonathan. Attached is one other solution that I have seen before, and I also like this…it too is more abstract in some ways, but it can be read… Thank you for this interesting discussion ….