Assuming it's OK with Val and Adam for the images to be recontextualized, though I'm sure you will be citing them appropriately. If you don't have a mac I can create the image files for you if you send me the pdf and tell me what you need.
 (sorry for the 3 separate messages! I keep hitting send and then thinking that I should add something!)
Erika