June 27, 2013

ONLY 4 DAYS AWAY!

SIGNWRITING WORKSHOP NEAR THE  BEACH
in La Jolla. California, July 1-7
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/workshops/

On Monday, the SignWriting Workshop begins….you are most welcome to come...

Just one block from the beach, near charming La Jolla Village, with so many shops and restaurants - we will have fun ;-)

The Workshop sessions are every morning for one week, from 9:00 to 12:00 noon.

And we have some news… Included as a part of the registration fee, are 2 printed SignWriting manuals (one of them brand new) and also PersonalPuddle software that does not require the internet:

Participants will receive:

1. SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual
and…

2. American Sign Language Hand Symbols Manual (NEW)
and...

3. PersonalPuddle Desktop Software

There are a few seats left, so if you want to attend, you can -

There are also two scholarships left, funded by Northrup Grummon Corporation, so write to me if you need a scholarship -

We look forward to our week together!

858-456-0098