June 27, 2013

Hi Steve!
Thank you for this message and thanks for all you are doing…I can see how detailed the searching is, and the beautiful SignWriting quality - well - it looks terrific and we can't wait to use it in SignPuddle Online - So let's Skype tomorrow morning for our Friday chat -

Thanks again for this report -

Val ;-)

---------