June 10, 2013

Everyone -
This was my mistake. The old server is still working, and we are still on the old serverů

Sometimes it takes a little time to respond, so that is why I experienced the message that the server was down, but not true - you can still work and nothing will be lost -

Sorry for the confusion -

Val ;-)

----