SignWriting List
June 17, 2013

Hello Jonathan -
I just realized you posted this link - thank you for this idea of creating our own social network area - I feel so overwhelmed right now, I would rather not setup our own social network right now but instead use something already established like ResearchGate, but maybe in the future- just moving to a new server this last week has cured me of any desire to expand to new projects right now -

I look forward to using SignWriter Studio when it has the document section working…how long do you feel it will be before we can start using it for creating documents like before? During our workshop near the beach on July 1st- July 7th, we will only have an internet connection for two days out of the seven days of the workshop, so we will be using the PersonalPuddle software off the internet during those days when we do not have an internet connection and we could also use SignWriter Studio too…we will see how much time we have - I also plan to answer your co-worker's questions about writing elbows but have not gotten to it yet -

Val ;-)

------