Hi Michael,
    Thanks for installing and trying out SignWriter Studio 1.1!!
    Yes, at first it only supported one symbol per favorite, but now it can save more than one like the Z but I didn't add the J back in again but you can do that yourself.  Write a J in the sign area.  Select the symbols, then, click Add in the favorites tab.

Jonathan