Hi Maria,
     I'm not sure what kind of information you are interested in.
     the only document I have so far are on the web site
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/index.htm
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/about.htm
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/help.htm

If you need any other type of information, please feel free to ask some
questions.

Regards,
Jonathan

On 7/1/2013 3:02 AM, maria galea wrote:
> Jonathan, do you have a document about your SignWriting studio - if
> you do have a few details of the program could you send them to me, so
> that i can mention your work in mine..thanks
> i'm sorry i don't have time to use it just yet, but hope to do so in
> the near future,
> regards
> maria
>

> On 1 July 2013 08:18, Michael Utterback <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     YAY!  I notoced there is no "J" in the sign editor.  It goes G H I
>       K L......   Was that on purpose?
>

>     On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Jonathan Duncan
>     <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>         Hi List,
>             For all of you who were waiting for SignWriter Studio do
>         be able to edit documents to start using it, you can now
>         download it and write documents.  It can also import and
>         Export FSW.
>
>         http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm
>
>         You will also need .Net Framework 4.5.  You can find the link
>         on the download page.  Win8 already has the .Net framework 4.5
>         pre-installed.
>
>         Feel free to let me know what you think the next feature
>         should be either here on the list or privately.
>
>         Regards
>         --
>
>         email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>         [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>         Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
>         Tel USA: (347)875-8442 <tel:%28347%29875-8442>
>         Skype: yojoduncan
>
>         SignWriter Studio <http://www.signwriterstudio.com/>

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442