 From a programming standpoint, it looks like we need to be able to
group several SignWriting entries under one lexeme.  The easiest way I
can think of is create a Lexeme entry, then tag each related SignWriting
entry with that lexeme entry.  Then it would be possible to print out a
dictionary with SignWriting entries grouped by lexeme.

Jonathan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexical_Markup_Framework#A_tiny_example
On 7/3/2013 7:38 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
> Now as far as what Adam Schembri said about the German SignPuddle and
> lexeme, Maria is right about Adam (and so is Adam). One of the reasons
> that the SignPuddle dictionaries can't be considered dictionaries in
> the linguistics sense is that there are multiple entries for the same
> lexeme. (And lexeme has a very specific definition that doesn't
> exactly mean what you were talking about, Charles). I personally think
> that is just fine because we are not trying to be a dictionary in the
> linguistics sense exactly. We might improve and become closer, but the
> purposes are completely different.

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan