Hi Maria,
    I'm not sure what kind of information you are interested in.
    the only document I have so far are on the web site
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/index.htm
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/about.htm
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/help.htm

If you need any other type of information, please feel free to ask some questions.

Regards,
Jonathan