July 11, 2013

Thank you, Jerry, for this comment…and more photos are coming in a web article about the workshop…

But meanwhile, are you on Facebook? All SignWriting List members are welcome to become Friends with me on Facebook…

Ask to be my friend on Facebook…This is my Facebook url:

SignWriting on Facebook (really Val ;-)
http://facebook.com/SignWriting

And, if you can login into Facebook, I believe you can see our photo album for the SignWriting Workshop at this link:

Facebook Photo Album for the
SignWriting Workshop Near The Beach
https://www.facebook.com/SignWriting/media_set?set=a.10152019221532656.1073741825.763787655&type=3

Thanks for your interest, Jerry, and great to hear from you again -

Val ;-)

------