July 14, 2013

I am happy to announce our new special feature on the SignWriting Web Site:

Photo Gallery for the SignWriting Workshop Near The Beach
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/workshops/SignWriting_Workshop_Near_The_Beach_2013

I placed the Group Photo on the front page of the SignWriting Site too:

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

The photos are a wonderful memory and I am glad to post the Photo Album…I found out not everyone is on Facebook and prefer the posts on the SignWriting List...

I hope you are enjoying your weekend -

Val ;-)