SignWritnig List
July 29, 2013

Hello Ellen -
Thank you for this question.

SignPuddle software works in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

It does NOT work in Safari or Chrome or other web browsers.

So please download and install Firefox in Portuguese:

http://www.mozilla.org/pt-PT/firefox/fx/

Then open Firefox and open again:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle2.0/signmaker.php?ui=12&sgn=46

Tell us what happens -