try the number nine. when you get all the variations, it's the 2nd one down.

Nancy Romero

On Jul 29, 2013, at 5:45 PM, "elen rose" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It's dificult!
I can't find de letter F to make writing to the signal word family!

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Learn more
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:33:07 -0300

Dear Valerie,
It's great!
look my first SignWriting

Ordem Alfabética - Letra S

SURDO

Search location: exact or approximate
Search symbols: exact or base
Sign data: FSW or CSW
Modificado: July 29, 2013 19:07
Puddle página 3423

Tell me, it's correct?
After  I added my sign, as I do to see you again when I want. Where did he go?

Elen Rose

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:20:20 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

SignWritnig List
July 29, 2013

Hello Ellen -
Thank you for this question.

SignPuddle software works in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

It does NOT work in Safari or Chrome or other web browsers.

So please download and install Firefox in Portuguese:

Then open Firefox and open again:

Tell us what happens -

Val ;-)

---------