Hi Elen,
    No I don't have anything specific for LIBRAS but what I mentioned below will let you use the LIBRAS signs from Sign Puddle in SignWriter Studio.

Jonathan
On 7/30/2013 8:45 AM, elen rose wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
It`s great! Emoji
Thanks!
Well Jonathan, I`m student graduate course Pedagogia, and I`m studing Libras too, I`m stay in Intermediate I, and I want to do post graduation for teache in Libras. If you have appropriate methodologies for the teaching of pounds for children please send me!
See you,
Elen Rose

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:13:52 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignWriter Studio 1.1
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Elen,
    Yes everything on http://www.signwriterstudio.com/ is free and donations are accepted.
You will see that with version 1.1 of SignWriter Studio you can now write documents.  If you want to import the signs from the Brazilian SignPuddle do this.
In SignWriter Studio
  1. Create new SignWriter Studio file from the Dictionary window.
  2. In Options set the sign language and gloss language
  3. In Sign Puddle Export the Entire Puddle http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/export.php?ui=12&sgn=46
  4. In the SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary window, from the menu click File/Import and choose the file you just downloaded
In SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary in the Gloss Search type the word you are looking for or click the substring checkbox if you are typing only part of a word.

Enjoy.

Jonathan