capital letter in the beginning.

From my point of view  teacher of deaf students  it would be helpfull to
read the terms as they are supposed to be written...

All best

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Michael Utterback
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. August 2013 03:27
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: New SignWriting App for iPhone

Hello. Downloaded ur app!  It's great!   I did see this right off the bat
tho.   LOL.  Great job tho!

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, Jake Chasan wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jake Chasan. I am an App Developer for the iPhone and iPad. I
have been
working with Valerie Sutton, Adam Frost, and Elena Eroshkin to develop an
app for the
iPhone and iPad that allows users to learn SignWriting. I have included a
link to the App
Store in this post.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signwriting/id680908316?mt=8

If you have an iPhone or iPad, please download this free app.

Enjoy,

Jake Chasan
CEO / Founder of JApp Design
http://jakechasan.com/