Hi Jake,

congrats – you did a great job.

Just a comment ...

Looking at the attached photo of you App I see the written words with a capital letter in the beginning.

From my point of view – teacher of deaf students – it would be helpfull to read the terms as they are supposed to be written...

All best

Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Michael Utterback
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. August 2013 03:27
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: New SignWriting App for iPhone

Hello. Downloaded ur app!  It's great!   I did see this right off the bat tho.   LOL.  Great job tho!

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013, Jake Chasan wrote:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jake Chasan. I am an App Developer for the iPhone and iPad. I have been
working with Valerie Sutton, Adam Frost, and Elena Eroshkin to develop an app for the
iPhone and iPad that allows users to learn SignWriting. I have included a link to the App
Store in this post.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signwriting/id680908316?mt=8

If you have an iPhone or iPad, please download this free app.

Enjoy,

Jake Chasan
CEO / Founder of JApp Design
http://jakechasan.com/