Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:59:18 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fast sign writting
To: [log in to unmask]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVJyVCW2o0
Here is a video of Lucinda Batch talking about how sign writing has changed.

I found myself being able to follow
 her and sign myself very quickly from the subject matter.

However, writing her signs quickly is a challenge. Here are 8 signs from a transcription. It is not perfect, but this is "hand" writing, not computer writing.
  Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.