Hi Valerie,

Thank you very much for posting the news.

Jake

Sent from my iPad 4G LTE

On Aug 7, 2013, at 9:01 AM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

SignWriting List
August 7, 2013

The new SignWriting App is now the Special Feature on our SignWriting web site!

Go to:

SignWriting Site
http://www.signwriting.org

It is not a real article about the App, but just the link to download it, and credits, and the great logo that was designed for the new app...

Later this year, when I start using the SignWriting and Signbook apps on my iPad Mini, I will write a real article on the web about the two apps - and that will be a good resource for SignWriting users -

So I will keep you informed -

Thanks again to Jake Chasan, Elena Eroshka, and Lasse Schneider for the two SignWriting-related apps -

Val ;-)

<Val.png>