August 29, 2013

Hello Andre and Stefan!
I am happy to know that SignPuddle combined with Delegs software is working so well for both of you…

For those on the SignWriting List who are not aware - Delegs Software is developed in Germany for teachers of Deaf students, and people who are translating between spoken language and sign language texts...and it can be used by anyone - It is free to use. There are versions of Delegs for ASL, DSG and many other sign languages…

Here is the introductory page:

DELEGS Software
http://www.delegs.com

and I think there are ways to change the user interface to other languages too?

Stefan -

Is there a way to change the entire web site to English? or the User Interface to English, and not just ASL? I bet you already told us this…smile…

if there could be a direct link to the menus in English…I am not sure how to teach it to those who do not know German -

Val ;-)

--------