SignWriting List
August 6, 2013

Hello Jake!
Welcome to the SignWriting List ;-)

THANK YOU for your announcement of your beautiful new SignWriting App!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/signwriting/id680908316?mt=8

I am buying a new iPad Mini so I can enjoy using itů

This new SignWriting App is programmed by Jake, and Elena Eroshkin also worked on the project. I hope Elena will introduce herself to the List too, to tell us more about how you both brought the concept into fruition. I know it was a team effort and took many months.

We are of course very impressed with your work, and are grateful for this gift -

Val ;-)