PLEASE CHECK IT OUT WHERE i TRANSLATE,

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/translate.php?ui=1&sgn=4
-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: SW-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Aug 30, 2013 10:56 am
Subject: Re: SignWriting in PowerPoint

SignWriting List
August 30, 2013

On Aug 30, 2013, at 8:15 AM, Melinda <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I went in the website that you suggested and I tran to add the wordon translate and nothing happens.
Can you tell me what I a doing wrong? Smile, Melinda

----

Hello Melinda!
Thank you for trying…big smile too ;-))

Let us take it one step at a time to see what happens…I am sure we can figure it out...

You went to:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

Looking at the attached diagram, you succeeded to do Number 1 and 2 and 3, but then nothing happened? When you scrolled down you did not see any choices of signs?

There is a chance that the signs you tried to translate were not in the ASL Dictionary…what words did you try to translate?

For right now, lets try the word HELLO  - do not try other words - let us first see if you can get it to work for the word HELLO...

Then we can start doing your real translation together…

Write again to tell me if you can translate the word HELLO…. and do what is in the diagram…

Thanks Melinda - and welcome once again to the List ;-)