August 6, 2013

I will create a Special Feature story about the new SignWriting.App, for the front page of our SignWriting.org site. I will write again when the Special Feature story is posted in a few days.

Look at the some of the charming graphics in the App. I love the new Logo with the blue umbrella and ASL fingerspelling!