Hi Val & Adam,

Congratulations on this amazing work.  It reminds me of the tip of the iceberg.  There is so much work that came before this book that isn't visible, but this book would have been impossible without all of the ground work that came before it.

It is a very fun book to look through.  I love how it is based on actual usage, rather than opinion.  I might have to open up the symbol frequency reports to see how often the different hand shapes are used.  It is very interesting.

Thanks for the mention on page 2.  I am proud that I was able to encourage your work.

Warm regards,
-Steve