Dear Madson,
Could you give me the citation of your book Escrita de Sinais. I need the author/s, date of publication, publication place and publication house name.
Since it is in Portugese it is inaccessible for me - so if you could briefly just give me the structure of chapters of the book - i would greatly appreciate it and it would help me in my mentioning of your work...
thank you!
maria