August 19, 2013

On Aug 19, 2013, at 1:59 AM, maria galea <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Madson,
> Could you give me the citation of your book Escrita de Sinais. I need the author/s, date of publication, publication place and publication house name.
> Since it is in Portugese it is inaccessible for me - so if you could briefly just give me the structure of chapters of the book - i would greatly appreciate it and it would help me in my mentioning of your work...
> thank you!
> maria

---------

Hello Maria!

If you go to Madson's web page about the book

Escrita de Sinais sem misterios
http://www.librasescrita.com.br/#!livros/cikk

it gives the ISBN, number of pages (245) etc…

and they even included a video of me opening the book for the first time!

And try this cool view of the book online…
http://issuu.com/librasescrita/docs/escritadesinais-semmisterios/1?e=5484869/1201423

I have the book here if you need more information -

Val ;-)