Hi Val,
Although I need to think a bit more about this - my first thought is that having accessible pdfs of signwriting shows people the actual literature that there is...
it would be good if a social network (similar to researchgate or academia) is created, so that people can just upload their SignWriting docuements there..but that would involve a lot of work i imagine..
maria