Hi Val and Adam,
     I have a question about the "Finger Direction Is Meaningful" pages
in the "SignWriting Hand Symbols" manual and the "American Sign Language
Hand Symbols" manual.

     I understand the these handshapes and positions can we written
either like the left column or the right column.  Is this only true in
the case of the top view of the back of the hand pointing forward?  I
see that ALL the examples are the top view of the back of the hand
pointing forward.  Also, would this be true of all handshapes or just
the one you have listed on the "Finger Direction Is Meaningful" pages?

Thanks

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan