Hi Val and Adam,
    I have a question about the "Finger Direction Is Meaningful" pages in the "SignWriting Hand Symbols" manual and the "American Sign Language Hand Symbols" manual.

    I understand the these handshapes and positions can we written either like the left column or the right column.  Is this only true in the case of the top view of the back of the hand pointing forward?  I see that ALL the examples are the top view of the back of the hand pointing forward.  Also, would this be true of all handshapes or just the one you have listed on the "Finger Direction Is Meaningful" pages?

Thanks

--

email: [log in to unmask]
Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171