September 6, 2013
Hello Melinda and everyone….
TO LOGIN TO SIGNPUDDLE:
1. Go to:
SignPuddle for American Sign Language
2. You will see the choice of a Dictionary, Literature, and Bible areas to work. Click on the Dictionary if you want to add individual signs to the Dictionary. Here is the Dictionary link:
3. Now you are in the Dictionary. See the icons on the left. Scroll down. Click on Register.
4. Complete the Register information, and then close your browser.
5. Then open it again, and this time, when you enter the Dictionary, scroll down and press the Login button.
6. Login with your password. You will be able to write, save and edit your own work.
Write again if you have questions on how to use the software ;-)
PS. Be sure to use Firefox or Internet Explorer when using SignPuddle.
Can you show me how to login? I want to start translating in sign writing as soon as possible. Please give me the website, also.