Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 22:28:32 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: help with writing an ASL sentence for an academic paper
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Cherie and everybody,

-hm  - smile – same thing with your spelling of „write“

In this case you inform us, that you intend to express your idea ...”in signwriting I write down in columns, and so the same on my palm.”

I have difficulty to perform your sign ...  left hand parallel to the floor palm up. Right hand parallel to the wall – back of hand to the right, moving back several times while index-thumb unit brushes the left palm. ...mh

All best

Stefan