Thanks what we need #3 thanks. Let me know.

R. H.  Dettloff

From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Instruction manual new

SignWriting List
September 11, 2013

Hello Ron!
Thank you for this inquiry. Yes, Adam and I are working on a series of SignWriting Reference Manuals. The first three have been completed:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/
Manual 1: SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual
Manual 2: SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual (Hand Symbols in the ISWA 2010)
Manual 2a: American Sign Language Hand Symbols Manual (just hands used in writing ASL)

and we are hoping to create but it is not ready yet:
Manual 3: SignWriting Contact, Movement and Dynamics Symbols in the ISWA 2010

But you can learn by video right now:

Learn Contact Symbols
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0A2AA0EDF2F37F2E

Val ;-)