Hello! I'm a linguistic anthropologist and I used sw to transcribe interactions in Nepali Sign Language for my research. This was largely transcribing from video I recorded in the field, not so much for taking field notes. But I think it could be very useful in that regard if you become a skilled writer.

Sent from my iPhone