it's still parallel to the floor
:c)

On Sep 20, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,
I cannot follow the symbols in the second line ( flat hand with thumb) either...

It does not make sense to me to show the gap of the thumb if I am not looking from Top View ...

All best

Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:SW-[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Jonathan Duncan
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. September 2013 19:20
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Heel of Hand or Top View

Hi Val and Adam,
    I also have a question about the "Heel of Hand or Top View" where we can use either handshape.  Are these only interchangeable when parallel to the Floor Plane and pointing straight forward?  And only for flat hands or fist, or specifically just for the ones listed in chapter 11?

<image001.gif>
--
<image002.jpg>

email: [log in to unmask]