Hi friends!

Tomorrow (Sunday) we will travel for Vitoria da Conquista, city of the state of Bahia.

We will do workshops for deafs and hearing of the Universidade Estadual do Sudoeste da Bahia (UESB) -
(State University of Southwest Bahia). This workshops is only a group, not is open for all.

But Raquel will do a workshop with deaf children (in School), speech for teachers and
educational professionals about the important of the SignWriting on Bilingual Deaf Education.

After in Thursday, Raquel will speech for approximately 150 people in
celebration for the National Deaf's Day (September, 26th). The speech have like title:
"SignWriting: the writing of the Brazilian Sign Language - Libras"...

You can see the Website of this event: http://www.uesb.br/eventos/diadosurdo/index.php

See below the Folder Event:

Imagem inline 1

By the way, this week we got 10.000 likes in our FanPage on Facebook:
See this: https://www.facebook.com/librasescrita

Imagem inline 2

Best regards,

Madson and Barreto