  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Godoy
Gesendet: Montag, 23. September 2013 22:51
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Looking vor sign name Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Handshape [Y], Movement: double 'brush' going down in the
upper/proximal location of the arm.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=12
<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=12&sgn=46&sid=2940&
sTrm=rio+de+janeiro&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&>
&sgn=46&sid=2940&sTrm=rio+de+janeiro&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&