 From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:05 AM
Subject: Sign for Samba

What about this with left
flat hand ?

________________________________

Von:SignWriting
List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Godoy
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. September
2013 01:44
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Looking vor sign name
Rio de Janeiro

No, I think I didn't explain very well =p
The handshape and orientation of the left hand is this ,
as if it were a pandeiro, not holding one pandeiro.

2013/9/23 Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Gustavo,
looking at you-tube videos ... I tried to write
it this way –

left hand holding the pandeiro – right hand makes
the thumb drumming ;-)

What do you think?

All best Stefan