Maria,
you can have a look at SWift here (the initial screen allows you to choose between SINGLE SIGN mode and SIGNED STORY mode).
About the difference with SignMaker, and a more detailed description of SWift, here is my master's degree thesis (ITA).
If you need any clarification/further detail, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Kind regards,