Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Godoy
Gesendet: Montag, 23. September 2013 22:51
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Looking vor sign name Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Handshape [Y], Movement: double 'brush' going down in the upper/proximal location of the arm.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=12&sgn=46&sid=2940&sTrm=rio+de+janeiro&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

2013/9/23 Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Hi friends from Brazil,

can you support me?

I am looking for the name  sign of Rio de Janeiro  and a sign for the dance  “Samba”

Can you offer a SignPuddle -  graphic.. I need to translate tomorrow at school a document...

Thank you very much

All best

Sefan

--

____gustavo godoy___

"as frágeis flores da diferença precisam da penumbra para subsistir" (CLS)