Hi, I am new to the list and I would like to introduce myself: I am Hilton and I am part of a company based in Florianopolis, southern Brazil, that develops software to the education area.  Our website is http://www.bravisoftware.com.

We are developing a tool named "Libras e Contos" ("Brazilian Sign Language and Short Stories"), designed to help tutors on teaching written Portuguese to deaf children.

It is intended to be used in web pages and mobile devices, where a tutor can visualise short stories and use it in classrooms.  We are investigating the usage of SignWriting as a support element to this material.

Is anyone in this list using SignWriting in a similar context or would anyone like to share experiences on its usage?

Thanks and nice to meet you all,

--

Hilton Perantunes | Software Analyst

+ 55 48 9618 8218

Rod. José Carlos Daux, 8.600 - Sala 04, Bl. 08 - Santo Antônio de Lisboa - Florianópolis/ SC - Cep: 88050-000

www.bravisoftware.com