Hi Valerie, Adam, Maureen  and friends,

for some hours I am busy to look at BSL signs...

There are various online-video – tutorials that show a variety of how to
sign the numbers ...;-))

Just a question ... do we have in the actual symbol set the hand shape some
of the signers prefer for signing “nine”

Flat-hand ... or  five-hand  but pinkey bent toward palm ( personally I have
problems to perform this hand shape without to much effort)

What do you think about my attempt to construct this hand shape?

All best

Stefan