Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 12:46:35 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: hand shape BSL 9
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Valerie, Adam, Maureen  and friends,

for some hours I am busy to look at BSL signs...

There are various online-video – tutorials that
show a variety of how to sign the numbers ...;-))

Just a question ... do we have in the actual symbol
set the hand shape some of the signers prefer for signing “nine”

Flat-hand ... or  five-hand  but pinkey bent toward
palm ( personally I have problems to perform this hand shape without to much
effort)

What do you think about my attempt to construct this
hand shape?

All best

Stefan