Hello ADAM
If you have time  Please  Could you add this symbol on its side..  to represent   9   in  to Sign bank.

    Maureen

Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 06:39:23 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: hand shape BSL 9
To: [log in to unmask]

If you look at page 162 of the handshapes manual, you'll find this symbol:It is under group 6 in the ISWA. ;-)
Adam

On Sep 29, 2013, at 3:46 AM, "Stefan Woehrmann" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Valerie, Adam, Maureen  and friends,

for some hours I am busy to look at BSL signs...

There are various online-video – tutorials that
show a variety of how to sign the numbers ...;-))

Just a question ... do we have in the actual symbol
set the hand shape some of the signers prefer for signing “nine”

Flat-hand ... or  five-hand  but pinkey bent toward
palm ( personally I have problems to perform this hand shape without to much
effort)

<image001.jpg>

What do you think about my attempt to construct this
hand shape?

<image003.gif>

All best

Stefan