Valerie,
it is indeed a honor for me to "meet" you!
I'm very glad to know there are other IT colleagues at work on the same field I am.
I'm working on a SW editor since 2010, SWift is my first achievement, and more goals will be met in the next future.
I will write a report about my work very soon, in the meantime, I can assure my presence (and I think Claudia's too) at La Jolla, on next summer!
Kind regards