September 3, 2013

Thank you for this clarification, Steve. I am sorry for my misunderstanding.

So the ISWA 2010 is used in three programs, and SWIFT has created a new way to approach the encoding of the symbols.

Thank you for explaining this -

Val ;-)

PS. I was able to get it to work on the Mac a little any way. See attached screen capture. I dragged and dropped a symbol into the SignBox!

---------