Hello Valerie, hello SignWriting List!

Am 29.08.2013 23:04, schrieb Valerie Sutton:
> Is there a way to change the entire web site to English? or the User
> Interface to English, and not just ASL? I bet you already told us
> this…smile…

Yes, there is a way. :) If you visit our project homepage
http://www.delegs.de and click on the button "delegs international" (on
the left side) you will find a project description in english an the
direct link to the english interface of the delegs editor:
http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=en&signlocale=asl.

When creating a new document by clicking the "New" Button (top left
corner) you can also choose a different sign language like BSL, DGS or
other supported sign languages.

Don't hesitate to ask further questions or provide feedback. We are
always happy to help!

Greeting from Germany
Joachim Nitschke
(Software developer for the delegs team)

--
Softwareentwickler im Auftrag der

C1 WPS Workplace Solutions           Geschäftsführer:
Gesellschaft für DV-Beratung mbH     Dr. Guido Gryczan
Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30                 Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinz Züllighoven
22527 Hamburg                        HRB 73999 - Amtsgericht Hamburg
Telefon: +49 40 51 32 26 82          [log in to unmask]
Telefax: +49 40 51 32 26 83          http://www.c1-wps.de

C1 WPS ist ein Unternehmen der C1 Group