On 10/14/13 3:53 AM, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

> just curious.... is there a way to support you that it would not take
> too much of your precious time to adapt the fingerspelling in the
> German Signpuddle to our hand shapes? What do you want me to offer ...?

Hi Stefan,

I would be happy to support German Fingerspelling.  All I need is the
letters entered into the dictionary so that I can find them.

For ASL, Adam added "Fingerspelling" to the text for all of the letters.
Easy to find.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sTxt=Fingerspelling

Once I have a list of the letters, I will take the time to re-center the
letters so that they align properly.  Then I will update FingerSpeller
to allow for a choice of fingerspelling variety.

Regards,
-Steve