Hi Stefan and List,

I have created the FingerSpeller config file for German Sign Language.

The whole alphabet should be supported.  I was able to get accented characters and combinations to work.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzÄÖÜssßsch

The horizontal output looks good.  Vertical is also available.

German Sign Language FingerSpeller is ready to use.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/fingerspeller.php?ui=8&sgn=53

Please let me know what you think.  For the ASL, we are considering pulling the arrows in tighter to their base.

I can recenter or adjust any letters if you need.

Regards,